Forums

Full Version: Lenny Graves - 48th Combat Engineer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Receieved this email from Dave regarding his father.

Do you know of any emails for members of the 48th?

My father-in-law was a member of the 48th and I have his book about the 48th in WWII

Lenny Graves was his name and unfortunately he passed away a couple years ago. Great guy and he told me some of his ‘stories’

Thanks

Dave Brobst

Hi Dave:

I will forward your letter to Al Kincer, a member of the 48th. He and I have been good friends since last July. He is full of great info and has been very, very helpful to me.

Have you seen Al's page yet? http://www.6thcorpscombatengineers.com/alkincer.htm

If you would like to share your father-in-law's history, please let me know and we can create a page for him too.

I will place this info on our forum board so anyone coming along can see his name. You never know who will spot it! Make sure you sign our guestbook too. It is another great way for folks to see your info.

I look forward to hearing from you again.

Warm regards,

Marion J Chard

-----------------

Response from Al...

Marion Chard forwarded your letter to me. I'm sorry but I don't remember Lenny Graves. He was not in Co. B. the company I commanded. I will query a few of my fellows in the 48th. Maybe WE can come up with something. (FOR... Max, Olin, and Red Scherr, etal.... Do any of you remember him?)