Forums

Full Version: Re-introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hello again!

Its been a while since I have posted on this site. I have been in Iraq since mid 2007. I hope to return sometime next month. I want to say a big hello to Roque, Marion, Dogdaddy, Joe and SgtLeo!

Kyle Thomas

post-2-1199023557_thumb.jpg

Hello again!

Its been a while since I have posted on this site. I have been in Iraq since mid 2007. I hope to return sometime next month. I want to say a big hello to Roque, Marion, Dogdaddy, Joe and SgtLeo!

Kyle Thomas

HI GUY !!! MY GOODNESS, I THOUGHT YOU WUZ IN A POW CAMP IN GERMANY.

SO NICE TO HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN. iS THERE A BRIGADE OF THE 34th. THERE

IN IRAQ?? LET US KNOW WHEN YOU RETURN. MAYBE YOU CAN MAKE OUR

REUNION IN SEPT. HOPE YOU ALL HAD A NICE CHRISTMAS AND MAY THE

NEW YEAR BE FULL OF BLESSINGS. I'M DOING OK, JUST GETTING CANTANKEROUS!!

Take care, and GOD BLESS OUR TROUPS THERE. ROQUE :armata_PDT_37:

THATS' A HELLOFA LOOKING PICTURE. CAREFUL WITH THAT PIECE, I THINK

IT SHOOTS BULLETS PRETTY FAST.

Hello stranger. Oh my goodness, you sure are a long way from home. It was great to hear from you. Very nice! We are glad you took the time to say hello and to let us know that you are okay. I'm sure you are a bit homesick right now. Has to be especially hard during the holidays.

We wish you a belated Merry Christmas and of course, a safe, healthy and happy New Year.

Write when you can and we will keep you in our prayers and thoughts.

Marion :drinkin:

Hello again Kyle and welcome back!!

Godspeed, my friend.

Brooke

:clappin2::clappin2:

Hey there Kyle!! Glad to see and hear from you.

Thank you for serving this great country so well but keep

your eyes open and stay low!!

Remember what Rocky said about your weapon but I'd add

it's your best friend there.

Sgtleo :clappin::clappin:

Good hearing from you Kyle. Keep in touch and stay safe till you return which should be shortly. Joe

Thanks all for the good words. This my first deployment to Iraq and its much different than the one I used to do to Saudi Arabia and Turkey. I can thank my luck stars I am in the Air Force. The Soldiers and Marines here do all the hard work. They keep us all safe. I can say this isnt the safest place to be though.

I have had the opportunity to volunteer at the local theater hospital a handful of times. It is a modern day MASH unit. They patch up everyone and them ship them to Germany or the states for more extensive treatment. The doctors here are great. If they can get the soldier or Marine here alive they have 98% chance of survival. That is an awesome number.

I thank all the wounded I see for what they have done. I can say its not always a pretty sight but they need to know they have support. Anything I can do to help I will do.

Would also like to thank everyone out there who supports the troops downrange but sending notes or packages. We see lots of support from home.

Hope everyone is well and will definetly keep in better touch.

Kyle :machinegun:

Thanks all for the good words. This my first deployment to Iraq and its much different than the one I used to do to Saudi Arabia and Turkey. I can thank my luck stars I am in the Air Force. The Soldiers and Marines here do all the hard work. They keep us all safe. I can say this isnt the safest place to be though.

I have had the opportunity to volunteer at the local theater hospital a handful of times. It is a modern day MASH unit. They patch up everyone and them ship them to Germany or the states for more extensive treatment. The doctors here are great. If they can get the soldier or Marine here alive they have 98% chance of survival. That is an awesome number.

I thank all the wounded I see for what they have done. I can say its not always a pretty sight but they need to know they have support. Anything I can do to help I will do.

Would also like to thank everyone out there who supports the troops downrange but sending notes or packages. We see lots of support from home.

Hope everyone is well and will definetly keep in better touch.

Kyle :machinegun:

JUST HANG TOUGH,KEEP IN TOUCH-----ROQUE