Forums

Full Version: Get well wishes for Janie Weiskircher
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Received this tonight from our dear friend Russ Weiskircher of the 45th Inf Div. Thoughts and prayers are sent their way. Janie get well my dear. :heartpump:

================

Family and Friends: I am just back from the Habersham Medical Center hospital where I visited with my wonderful wife, Janie. She is there battling a severe case of cellulitis. This marks the third December that she has been hospitalized. Her theme song is "I'll Be Home For Christmas" and she is counting on getting out in a few days. She is bored, scared, misses bossing me around.

I am lonely and disoriented but praying for her quick and complete recovery. Join me if you will. Russ Weiskircher

Latest news! yeah! :armata_PDT_37:

Just returned from the doctor's office where Janie got a good report. Her recovery is on fast track now. Yesterday Jeana Collins joined me and we broke Jane loose from her hibernation. Now we will keep her in circulation. Her vision escaped injury,likewise her lungs......both were infected but not seriously. How fortunate and thank God!

Happy holidays good friend. Russ