Forums

Full Version: BB Tours
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

This is from Reg Jans "Lennon". Sounds great Reg and btw, best wishes to you on your wedding day tomorrow. :drinkin::clappin::heartpump::heartpump: Our best to you and Anne!

=================

Hey,

You received my mail about my upcoming activities . BB Tours will be a fact starting January 2008. To make sure there will be no misunderstandings I shall explain how BB Tours will operate .

- There will be no changes for me right now because I’m already touring Bastogne every 1 weekend out of 2 ., since July 2007 .

I’m always very helpfull and ready to go out to tour for free .

The prices for gas are growing over my head so I had to make a decision …

- I started up BB Tours with a special purpose : To Keep History alive , and why not raise some funds for the good goal ?

I will keep my full-time job but simply start to charge for the tours. This way I keep my expenses paid .

- It will be a Non-Profit operation . This means All profits will be used for good purposes like monuments , veterans organisations , caretaking of memorialls , free dinners for vets visiting ETO battlefields ….. and much more …

- I shall not try to compete with the major companies who offer “original “tours and charge a lot of money …. . I just keep doing what I’m used to do . Which is exploring the battlefields and make the tourmembers relive history .

I go with mouth to mouth advertising . This way there will be a social selection and I will get to tour with people who actually DO care about history.

- As for now I can only offer Bastogne tours . The Northern Shoulder isn’t my cake yet .

- I hope this way I can contribute to keep history alive .

- I do not expect a big rush , but I prefer to mahe some bucks for the vets …

Best regards …

Reg

BB Tours

This is from Reg Jans "Lennon". Sounds great Reg and btw, best wishes to you on your wedding day tomorrow. :drinkin::clappin::heartpump::heartpump: Our best to you and Anne!

=================

Hey,

You received my mail about my upcoming activities . BB Tours will be a fact starting January 2008. To make sure there will be no misunderstandings I shall explain how BB Tours will operate .

- There will be no changes for me right now because I’m already touring Bastogne every 1 weekend out of 2 ., since July 2007 .

I’m always very helpfull and ready to go out to tour for free .

The prices for gas are growing over my head so I had to make a decision …

- I started up BB Tours with a special purpose : To Keep History alive , and why not raise some funds for the good goal ?

I will keep my full-time job but simply start to charge for the tours. This way I keep my expenses paid .

- It will be a Non-Profit operation . This means All profits will be used for good purposes like monuments , veterans organisations , caretaking of memorialls , free dinners for vets visiting ETO battlefields ….. and much more …

- I shall not try to compete with the major companies who offer “original “tours and charge a lot of money …. . I just keep doing what I’m used to do . Which is exploring the battlefields and make the tourmembers relive history .

I go with mouth to mouth advertising . This way there will be a social selection and I will get to tour with people who actually DO care about history.

- As for now I can only offer Bastogne tours . The Northern Shoulder isn’t my cake yet .

- I hope this way I can contribute to keep history alive .

- I do not expect a big rush , but I prefer to mahe some bucks for the vets …

Best regards …

Reg

BB Tours

image001.jpg

How cool!! Keep up the good work :pdt34:

YEAH! The best to you. I know it will work out great because of your love and enthusiasm. :heartpump::clappin: