Forums

Full Version: Greetings all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

First of all it is a great feeling to be with folks who have such a passion for vets and their family's. Heaven knows so many of our returning vets (In more recent years) were treated with such disrespect that it makes one ill to think about it. My Dad served his country with pride in WW2 and my brother served in a very unpopular war two generations later. My dad passed two years ago and that event has just rekindled a fire or quest for knowledge to trace his path through his military career. I am hoping that through this site I can come to know some of you in a more personal way. Just having a place to share similar experiences is such a joy. Marion you have done a wonderful job from what I can see so far :clappin2: although a Newbie.

I hope to hear from anyone who may have served with my dad.

Bravo to you for taking an interest in your father and his service to our great country. :armata_PDT_37: We are delighted to have you here and I hope you enjoy every visit to our site and our forum.

I saw your post on the Frapper Map. :clappin2: I appreciate you jumping in and taking part. I hope more people do so.

I am going to read your next post and hopefully I, or others here will be able to answer some of your questions.

Warm welcome and thank you for your sweet words. :drinkin:

:drinkin: Welcome from Luxembourg :armata_PDT_37:

Martin

:drinkin: Welcome from Luxembourg :armata_PDT_37:

Martin

Thank You Rennog. Glad to be here and part of this very special group. Dad was in Luxembourg and I believe may have been one of his first "Stops".