Forums

Full Version: ONCE UPON A TIME IN EMOTICONLAND !!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

ONCE UPON A TIME THERE LIVED A BEAUTIFUL QUEEN, AND QUEEN MARION RULED OVER HER SUBJECTS WHO WERE ALWAYS HAPPY :drinkin: THEN ONE DAY THE EVIL LORD NUMBNUTS OF HACKERLAND TRIED TO INVADE OUR QUEENS DOMAIN :banghead: THE QUEEN WAS FAR TOO CLEVER FOR OLD NUMBNUTS :armata_PDT_37: THE QUEEN CALLED HER ARMY TO REPEL THIS INVASION :pdt40: THE EVIL LORD NUMBNUTS WAS OUT GUNNED AND OUT CLASSED BY THE QUEENS ARMED FORCES :14_4_102::14_2_107::1032: OLD NUMB NUTS RAN FASTER THAN THE WIND :zelda: TRYING TO ESCAPE WHEN SUDDENLY A SPACE CRAFT FROM UP THE PLANET ' YOU YOURS' APPEARED :beamme: AND WHISKED LORD NUMBNUTS AWAY. HOW THE PEOPLE CHEERED :26_6_7: THE QUEEN DECREEDED A NATION HOLIDAY :36_15_54: AND THE LAND ECHOED TO THE SOUND OF :clappin2: NEVER AGAIN DID ANYONE DARE TO INVADE THE BEAUTIFUL QUEENS DOMAIN AND TO THIS DAY IT IS STILL THE BEST IN THE WORLD. :14_1_106:

FROM,

HANS ANTLER MOOSE.

That's too cute!!

LOL!!

The good queen looked lovingly :wub: upon her loyal subjects and was pleased. :clappin: Even though it was unusual for a queen to drink with her subjects, this queen was quite unlike the rest and :drinkin: happily with her :pdt40: But the queen thought that one :armata_PDT_01: stood out amongst her :14_2_107: and she called for a ceremony and knighted him :14_2_108: . Sir Moose, she exclaimed, you shall hereby hold favor in my court, and will forever be remembered in my kingdom. Oh how the :pdt40: :wave2: and there was much merriment throughout the town. :26_6_7:

post-256-1192347032_thumb.jpg

OH WOW, I LIKE THAT ..... SIR MOOSE OF SOBERLAND.. I THINK I'LL DRINK TO THAT. THANK YOU.

:armata_PDT_37: Lol :armata_PDT_23:
Ah, the queen decrees that there isn't a finer group of townsfolk in all the land. Handsome and brave lads and knights :pdt40: and the fairest of maidens! -o--o--o- (oh heck the :joker: ain't half bad either) :frown: Let the games begin. Anyone for a joust? :help:

DOES THIS INCLUDE OLD MEN ??? all my kids (6), call me an olefart. rjr

And YE OLDE FARTS are most welcome too! :frown:

By the way, Whats' a JOUST?? I joust thought i'd ask. I've got a cane I

could put a point on it but then just like everything else it would be to short

as a lance. :armata_PDT_01::armata_PDT_23:

The Queen declares a new sport in VICorpsland; the caning! Let the caning begin! Poke, poke, poooke, poke (okay one last poke).

All knights are hereby requested to bring forth their canes (and other assorted weapons of teeny destruction - oh ouch!), and may the best knight win! :hit: Owww, oww!

Pages: 1 2