Forums

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hello! I am doing research on the 19th Combat Engineer Regiment of WWII. I have previously written a bio of PFC Grover C. (Cleve) Dunn, Jr. KIA 31 Jan. 1943 in Tunisia, for my former VFW Post here in Kentucky. I myself was not an engineer, so I had no idea of the info available. This is a great site! I have already found some info that has been very helpful on the 19th. I hope to speak to JACE in the future as we share the same interests with the 19th. My ultimate goal is to start a web page for the 19th. I hope anyone with any knowledge of the 19th can help. I know that Cleve's sister was very pleased that someone actually took the time to search for her brothers info and she was very helpful as well with what info she could provide on this tragedy. I SALUTE ALL YOU ENGINEERS AND FAMILY OF ENGINEERS!! (Please don't look down on me because I was a lowly CAV SCOUT! :pdt12:)

Ranwayb: Welcome to the forum. Glad you saw my post in the other WW 2 forum with this URL and came over.

Dear Lowly Cav Scout: (just kiddin') :pdt12:

So nice to have ya here. Glad you already found your way around and saw some related posts. Yeah!

I read your other post too and hope you get in contact with Jace. I'm sure you'll have some info to exchange.

With emanating big smiles from the engineering family,

M :pdt12: