Forums

Full Version: 125th armored batallion 36th corps of engineers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

post-360-1186585242_thumb.jpg

Hello everyone

Sorting through my fathers pictures I came acrossed this, my father is on the right. Picture says taken at plattsburg Bks. I also found pictures taken in anzio, Jerminal france and Germany so I am really excited to learn more Kate

Kate:

I know how very exciting it is to come across photos such as that. Takes you right back in time. Of course I love it! :heartpump:

post-360-1186585242_thumb.jpg

Hello everyone

Sorting through my fathers pictures I came acrossed this, my father is on the right. Picture says taken at plattsburg Bks. I also found pictures taken in anzio, Jerminal france and Germany so I am really excited to learn more Kate

Kate,

The 125th Armored Engineer Battalion was an organic unit of the 14th Armored Division. Elements of the 125th certainly fought and worked alongside those of the 36th, but were never part of that fine engineering unit.

Jim

Hi Jim:

Thanks for your post. It's nice to revive something from a few years ago. I haven't seen Kate around in a while, but hopefully she will see this. Maybe I can drop her a PM too.