Forums

Full Version: St Mere Eglise
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hi,

I recently visited Normandy with friends and family and thought these pictures of the church in St Mere Eglise may be of interest.

Pvt Puddles

post-295-1182840901_thumb.jpg

The Spire of St Mere Eglise

Showing the model of Private John Steele hanging from the spire.

(Played by Red Buttons in the film The Longest Day)

post-295-1182840929_thumb.jpg

The Memorial window, St Mere Eglise Church.

Beautiful photos Pvt Puddles! Can't wait to see more. Glad I could be of assistance. Looks like the smaller versions worked out well.

Hi Marion,

Yes, the smaller ones were a lot easier to handle and quicker to load, though I am still puzzled as to how to upload more, as is shows that I now only have 36k of attachment space available after uploading the pictures I have done today.

Have I missed something?

I have some pictures of Pointe du Hoc, US Cemetery at Colleville-sur-Mer, plus more of the groups activities, etc. which I would like to make available for others to see.

Thanks for all your help.

Pvt Puddles

Hmm, that doesn't make sense. Maybe you are referring to the email attachments? Dunno! Try it and see what happens. I do not have limitations based per person, so give it another try. :drinkin: You should be able to respond to your initial post and upload more photos. Let me know okay?