Forums

Full Version: 157th Engineer Reunion 2007
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Got this initial note from Harold Whiting this evening.

Hi wanted to let you know 157th eng bn will hold there reunion at Willow valley PA.Sept. 16-18 2007 Lancaster Pa. any. Questions call Ronald Clayton

Note from Harold:

Hope you had a good time at the reunion taking plane rides and short trips on small planes. Been watching your trip . (spying ) We had a good time at willow valley pa at the 62 n d reunion 157 c eng bn had 15 members there this year last year there were 13 and one left in July so there were three new members more this year. and they have a new committee for a reunion in 08. to be anoun. later. , Had to leave a little early on Tue for Washington DC had a apointment to meet with our Senator at 1130 am for pictures and a grand tour of the White House Then my friend and i went to the ww2 memorial Korean and the Veitnam memorial also visited the Arlington Cem Great trip looking forward to next year Like i said to bad that these combat engs could not have one big bash and while we are still here in the near future all gather in one place and have a hell of a bull. shoot, you spoke of this a few years ago . . It would be great HWhiting