Forums

Full Version: Getting ready for Memorial Day Display
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Well today I spent the day around World War II canvas. What a smell!! :wub: We are getting ready for our yearly military history display and my buddy picked up a small wall tent (1942) and a large wall tent (1944) - The Large wall tent was for free w/poles :armata_PDT_37: Though it has a few rips and holes in it. No big deal. So today we pulled them out and took a look at them. The large wall we hand to put all new guide lines on it and fix the ridge pole as someone cut it in half :banghead: So we got it all fixed up and decided we needed to put it up. What a job that was!! That tent is about 14' by 15' and 12' tall!!! What a task. Got it up and then just lounged under it. It was great!!!

Wish I had my camera with me, I would have taken a pic of it.

Just thought I would share. It sure was a blast and was great to be doing something I enjoy instead of being stuck at work.

:pdt34:

Nick, sounds like the perfect day for you. You are in YOUR ELEMENT. :wub: I can just picture it. :pdt12: Looking forward to the photos in a few weeks.