Forums

Full Version: "Hitler...The Rise of Evil"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Hoooiee, do I have a good one to tell about today! I bought this movie on ebay and watched it yesterday. It was a made for TV mini-series that was not released. The only copies available to the public now were made for Academy members for Emmy consideration and are already being sold as Collector's items. The box on mine says "For Your Consideration In All Categories." Okay, enough on that... This series is killer! It depicts Hitler's life from his days as a no-count artist through his imprisonment and rise to power, and ends before war is declared. The actors are mostly British, although Mathew Modine (Memphis Belle) has a large role in it also. The actor who plays young Hitler doen't much reseamble the real one, but his intensity in this role more than make you forget that and feel like you are watching the development of a true Sociopath. Highly recommend if you get a chance to see it.

BTW...if anybody has a DVD player that can also record and make duplicates I would be more than happy to loan any of the movies in my collection that might interest you.

Cheers!

:woof:

Ooooo-oooooooooooooo-ooooo! Me want, me want. I will copy and return to you. Thanks for the opportunity!

:drinkin:

Ooooo-oooooooooooooo-ooooo! Me want, me want. I will copy and return to you. Thanks for the opportunity!

:drinkin:

It will be in the mail tomorrow, my friend...any others?

:woof:

Absolutely! I would be happy to make a few extra copies to pass on to others if I may get in on this offer.

-Robert

Jim:

As I suspected, you cannot copy these disks. They are copyright protected, so I will watch and send back to you as soon as possible. :pdt20:

Jim:

As I suspected, you cannot copy these disks. They are copyright protected, so I will watch and send back to you as soon as possible. :pdt20:

Okay...I didn't know that! ;) You don't need to rush...keep it until you and Lee have time to relax. It's a 3-hour movie!

DD :woof:

Shrewd!

D*mn copyright laws. What are these people doing? Trying to make a living?

:lol:

Seriously though....If I may view your disks I'd be eternally humble...

but..don't worry about it if your not comfortable with it. Its all good.

The movie " Hitler.. the rise of evil"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBJP4jCZtq0

Véronique ;)

If the the same one with Robert Carlilse as Adolf then it was on the telly over here. great show .

That's the one Big Pete!
Pages: 1 2