Forums

Full Version: Hello! Airborne Engineer here.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

I served on active duty with the 19th EN BN (194th AR BDE), 10th EN BN (3rd ID) and the 307th EN BN (ABN) (82nd ABN DIV). Walt's daughter registered an account on our website: www.Airborne-Sapper.com and I thought I would come over and check things out. She has done a great job! Great web site! :pdt34:

Hey, great to see you here. Glad to see that you decided to JUMP on over! :pdt12: Hope you stop in every now and then to see what's happening.

A warm welcome to you.

If all goes well this week (I am suffering through the flu), I plan on uploading a NEW story on the main site for a member of the great 82nd Airborne Div.

If you don't mind, how about sharing a bit more of your military history with us. I'm sure many of our members would love to hear it.

Once again welcome.

Welcome aboard!! Glad to have you here. I would love to hear whatever you have to say about your experiences.

I served on active duty with the 19th EN BN (194th AR BDE), 10th EN BN (3rd ID) and the 307th EN BN (ABN) (82nd ABN DIV). Walt's daughter registered an account on our website: www.Airborne-Sapper.com and I thought I would come over and check things out. She has done a great job! Great web site! :pdt34:

WELCOMEABOARD, THIS OLD DOGFACE WOULD LIKE TO HEAR SOME GOOD JUMPIN STUFF. CAUSE I COULD GO AS HIGH AS YOU DID SO LONG AS I KEPT ONE FOOT ON THE GROUND. AGAIN WELCOME, ROCKY

Ah I just noticed that the 3rd Inf Div still has the 10th Engineers, same designations as in WWII.

Here is a picture of me getting ready for a Jump into the Country of Jordan (circa) 1988. VERY LONG flight with in-flight rigging. I was sleeping just like the soldiers to my sides and a friend of mine from the other side of the C-141 yelled my name and then snapped this photo.

AIRBORNE.jpg

That looks like a very sleepy trooper to me. Hey soldier wake up and give me 50! :pdt12: