Forums

Full Version: Attention Holocaust Liberators & Survivors!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

A woman named Fiona got in touch with me and is interested in hearing from any Holocaust liberators and survivors. If you are interested in sharing your memories, please contact Fiona ASAP. Thank you.

Dear Marion,

Firstly, I would like to commend you on your wonderful website.

I am currently writing a book on the Liberation of the Nazi concentration/extermination camps and have been in contact with some liberators who have been sharing their experiences with me. Russel Weiskircher has granted me permission to use his material, including photographs, from your site but said that I should also contact you to make sure that this will be acceptable...

I was also wondering if you would know of any other surviving liberators or their families who may be willing to share their stories with me? I feel it is most important that these men are never forgotten and are given the appreciation they deserve. I know many suffered greatly from what they saw and this book is to be a tribute to them all. If there is any way in which you can help at all I would be most greatful.

Many thanks for your time and consideration.

Warmest Wishes,

Fiona

fiona-roberts@tiscali.co.uk

AS I write in my section of this site I arrived at dawn at Dachau. I will be glad to answer any questions about the day. AL Kincer
Thanks Al. She will be delighted to hear from you.