Forums

Full Version: 373rd Engineers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

Father was Joseph Hardy, he was in the 373rd General Services Regiment, Company E. Time frame was from formation (circa 1943 to 1946)

Looking to find, share any info with others

Welcome to our forum. I saw your other post in the engineer section too. I hope we can add to the knowledge you already possess. I am also hoping you will share what you already have in your possession. Do you have any photos in your collection? Would love to see those if you do. As they say, a picture's worth a thousand words! :D

Yes, Congrats to joining and hope the forum can help you out.

:pdt34:

Father was Joseph Hardy, he was in the 373rd General Services Regiment, Company E. Time frame was from formation (circa 1943 to 1946)

Looking to find, share any info with others

I came across this posting the other day and I was wondering if you are still looking for info on the 373rd Engineers. My grandfather was a captain in the 373rd Engineers, H&S company. Feel free to contact me if you are still researching. Sincerely, dal7910

Welcome to our WWII forum. Great to have another member, especially the grandson of an engineer. :armata_PDT_37:

I hope you can hook up with walkerstoo!

Smiles,

Marion

I came across this posting the other day and I was wondering if you are still looking for info on the 373rd Engineers. My grandfather was a captain in the 373rd Engineers, H&S company. Feel free to contact me if you are still researching. Sincerely, dal7910

I would appreciateany info u can share

Hi:

I removed your email address, for it is a great way to start getting spammed. Just a head's-up; never type your email address on any forum etc.

If anyone MEMBER needs to get in touch with you, they simply have to click on your USERNAME, and that will take them to a private personal messenger.

If any guest needs to get in touch with you, they can contact me and I will put the two of you in touch with each other. This keeps cyberspace a much safer haven.

Saw this entry in a newsletter I receive. It was posted in the Normandy Allies AMITIE - Spring 2010 Volume 1

I am trying to find anyone who was in the 373rd Engineer General Service Regiment under Colonel Frank F Bell II. My father was in this unit and was offered a book of the work history of the 373rd when he got out of the service around 1947, and refused the offer. Now he wants a copy. Can you help? Please email me. Linda

Well I wrote to her in care of the Normandy Allies, and received an email back, stating they would put me in touch. A couple of minutes ago, received this email:

Ms. Smith of Normandy Allies.com sent me an e-mail. I found one copy of the unit history book that I was trying to find but I was only able to find photo copies of the book. The United States Army Military History Institute Reference Branch in Carlisle Barracks, Pa 17013-5008 , phone # 717-245-3971 was able to help. I received the copies right before Father's day. He was so happy. If anyone else can help me or needs or wants more information about this book, please have them e-mail me at (left off for privacy) and please fill in the subject box with 373rd General Service Regiment. I do NOT open mail that I do not recognize. My father was in company D Headquarters. Manuel Griffey. If you would like to let the other guys know this , they can contact me and I will relay this on to my father. I would still like to see or have a copy of the book rather than the photo copies.

If anyone would like to get in touch with him, please let me know and I will put you in touch. As you know, I do not like to post email addresses on the web. That only leads to trouble.

:armata_PDT_37:

If you need to contact another member, simply click on their underlined USER NAME.

Pages: 1 2 3 4