Forums

Full Version: New Member
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hello, my name is Damien Lusk and I am 27 years old and live in North Carolina. I became a member to this site to learn about being a Combat Engineer. I am in the process of doing so. I am scheduled to take my ASVAB this coming Wednesday. I have been doing a lot of research about Combat Engineers but I think being able to actually talk to someone that actually is or has been a Combat Engineer will be a lot more informative. I look forward to speaking to everyone here.

Welcome Damien,

You found the right place. Its awesome to see someone of your age still wanting to join our military and serve our wonderful country. I am just passed my 18th year in the Air Force.

I love it and am proud to serve. I hope you find your answers here as I think you will. THere are many knowledgeible people here and its also an honor to talk to the vets!!!

Hope to see more of you and good luck on the ASVAB. I took that test 20 years ago!!

Kyle Thomas

Thanks for the welcome. I have wanted to join the military for a long time now but there has been some things that happened that was out of my control that stopped me from doing so. I now have the support of my wife and she really helps me out. Better late than never, right? Thanks for the good luck! I have been studying pretty hard these past few days. It's been a while since I had to do anything with a lot of the material that is on the ASVAB, but i'm getting there.

Hey, hey Damien: Enjoyed talking to you yesterday through email, and I'm really glad to see that you've joined. As you can see, you've already received a warm welcome from Kyle. We try and roll out the red carpet for all our new members.

I hope we'll be able to answer some of your questions. So c'mon engineer vets. I'm sure Al Kincer of the 48th will be able to assist you too. He was a Captain with the 48th Combat Engineers and a frequent contributor on our forum.