Forums

Full Version: 34th Divn. Assoc.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

The 34th Divn. Assoc.. will have it's reunion on Sept. 8,9,,10, 2006

in Council Bluffs, Ia. For info. e-mail Jerry Gorden, jlg34d@msn.com

Rocky, thanks for posting that here. I take it you will be there? :D

AS THE SR. VICE PRESIDENT, YES DEAR, THAT'S A ROGER.

Incidently Marion, I got word last week that the President in now had a

heart attack and maybe won't be able to make the reunion.

If he can't make it I will be the President. I will know before the reunion.

Other than that I'm just, like my wife sez, hey ,>OLE FART<.

But a good looking one,huh! Rocky

Rocky, please share the photos and stories upon your return. Oh heck, I didn't have to say that because I KNOW you will. ;)

I know you were going to become president in the near future, but it's sad that it might be sooner due to the health of your fellow 34th'er. My prayers are with him, as I'm sure yours are too. :(

Jerry had invited me to the reunion before, and man I wish I could go, but I only have so much time and heck, money too! Maybe someday... Would love to meet a whole room of Red Bulls. :wub:

Ya, that goes without saying. If half of the reunion guys are that good-looking' then baby, I'd be SWOONING! :pdt12:

Rocky, please share the photos and stories upon your return. Oh heck, I didn't have to say that because I KNOW you will. ;)

I know you were going to become president in the near future, but it's sad that it might be sooner due to the health of your fellow 34th'er. My prayers are with him, as I'm sure yours are too. :(

Jerry had invited me to the reunion before, and man I wish I could go, but I only have so much time and heck, money too! Maybe someday... Would love to meet a whole room of Red Bulls. :wub:

Ya, that goes without saying. If half of the reunion guys are that good-looking' then baby, I'd be SWOONING! :pdt12:

Maid Marion!! YOU WILL BE MENTIONED, AND IF YOU DON'T MIND

I WILL PASS OUT YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS,,IF YOU DON'T MIND. ROCKY

Of course not. Thank you Rocky. Please extend my best to Jerry Gorden. It's been a while since we spoke, but I'm sure he'll remember me. I will mail you a stack of VI Corps business cards this week. How about that? That way you'll have all our info.

Appreciate your sweet and kind efforts.

Hugs, :wub:

Of course not. Thank you Rocky. Please extend my best to Jerry Gorden. It's been a while since we spoke, but I'm sure he'll remember me. I will mail you a stack of VI Corps business cards this week. How about that? That way you'll have all our info.

Appreciate your sweet and kind efforts.

Hugs, :wub:

My pleasure, I ASURE YOU. Muchos Abrasos.

Starting tomorrow I will be looking for the FED EX!!!!!!

You got it. It might be a pretty heavy package however, because it will be filled with extra love, hugs and kisses! :wub::heartpump::D:wub:

Rocky, the package is going out today (Tuesday), USPS. Let me know when you receive it. B)

P.S. There is a surprise inside. Hey, it's just like a box of cereal. Less fattening though! :lol::lol::lol:

Rocky, the package is going out today (Tuesday), USPS. Let me know when you receive it. B)

P.S. There is a surprise inside. Hey, it's just like a box of cereal. Less fattening though! :lol::lol::lol:

Marion; Recvd. package today 2pm Thurs. I will have fun

giving your bus. cards to the vets. at the reunion. Who

knows they just might write, we'll see.

What a beautiful card and the message"priceless", it's

going in my scrap book. I will listen to the CD tomorrow

must be good cause the package was shaking when the postman delivered

it. I set the package on the table and it bounced off!! Thanks again

Querida, muchos besos. Rocky Racoon.

Pages: 1 2 3