Forums

Full Version: Called 3-7-I Recon today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Finally after a few unanswered calls got hold of the old critter. Seems like both he and his wife were in the hospital recently. He sounded pretty good on the phone and was

very glad to hear from me. However his computer use is not the greatest lately. I have E mailed him quite often and still will even though he cant seem to reply. Also

E mailed our L company commander (Sherm Pratt, 3rd Bn. 7th Reg ) and recieved a reply that he is not doing well . Sort of a bad day for me. Time for me to make up a

double Jack Daniels and well water and go up and watch a old John Wayne western

and count my blessings . Makes one wonder.

HANG TOUGH, JOE!! Crank up or just turn the switch on,,on the ole atv

go look at the deer and just sit there and smile! Roque

Thank God you got in touch with him, but I was sorry to hear that both he and his wife were hospitalized Joe. :( I am glad that you said that he sounded good though. Wish he was back here. I really miss him too. When I read his page, I miss his fresh words.

I did send him an email this week. Hope he got it.

As Rocky said, Hang Tough. Easier said than done huh? Sigh! :unsure:

God Bless you all. Like Willie Nelson says,"Whiskey for my friends and beer for my horses".

Chris

Ah, I knew I really liked you. I too am a Wille fan. Let's drink to dear Russ! Haven't known him long, but... :drinkin: