What are you listening to right now?

• Please log in to reply
187 replies to this topic

#176 Walt's Daughter

Walt's Daughter

Otherwise known as "M1"

• Admin
  • 11308 posts
  • Interests:Reading, history (especially WWII), research, gardening, cooking, astronomy, decorating, music, web design, genealogy, photography, sci-fi and much, much more. I have a lot of interests and sincerely can't remember the last time I was bored! For me there are never enough hours in the day. :-)

Posted 07 November 2011 - 12:01 PM

My husband comes walking up behind me and starts laughing, "Oh those crazy kids!", he exclaims. LOL!

Man, made me tired just watching it.

Marion J Chard
Proud Daughter of Walter (Monday) Poniedzialek
540th Engineer Combat Regiment, 2833rd Bn, H&S Co, 4th Platoon

There's "No Bridge Too Far"
Marion Chard

#177 verow

verow

Major General

• Members
  • 1434 posts
  • Interests:Reading , books about WWII and everything who interst me , WWII history , and I have adopted the grave of 13 american soldiers the Cemetry colleville sur mer I am proud to honour their memory. music nostalgic of the years 40 , and loves of my life my 3 sons and my dog

Posted 14 November 2011 - 06:51 PM

amazing song , just wonderfull

Vee
Under every white cross of American Cemetery of Colleville (Normandy), sleeps a piece of Freedom

#178 verow

verow

Major General

• Members
  • 1434 posts
  • Interests:Reading , books about WWII and everything who interst me , WWII history , and I have adopted the grave of 13 american soldiers the Cemetry colleville sur mer I am proud to honour their memory. music nostalgic of the years 40 , and loves of my life my 3 sons and my dog

Posted 07 December 2011 - 07:23 PM

Hi Marion ,
That's the one  you have up on our site last year. (hehe)
But it was not in color  ;)  You had put in black and white my friend M1  :lol:  

love Vee
Under every white cross of American Cemetery of Colleville (Normandy), sleeps a piece of Freedom

#179 Walt's Daughter

Walt's Daughter

Otherwise known as "M1"

• Admin
  • 11308 posts
  • Interests:Reading, history (especially WWII), research, gardening, cooking, astronomy, decorating, music, web design, genealogy, photography, sci-fi and much, much more. I have a lot of interests and sincerely can't remember the last time I was bored! For me there are never enough hours in the day. :-)

Posted 08 December 2011 - 03:19 AM

Yes, dreamy-eyed Bing!!!! :wub:
Marion J Chard

Marion Chard

#180 verow

verow

Major General

• Members
  • 1434 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 09:51 AM

Vee

#181 verow

verow

Major General

• Members
  • 1434 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 01:46 PM

Vee

#182 Walt's Daughter

Walt's Daughter

Otherwise known as "M1"

• Admin
  • 11308 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 05:54 PM

This is definitely one of my ISLAND SONGS now. I could listen to this every day. Lovely words, beautiful melody and haunting vocals/harmonies.

Marion J Chard

Marion Chard

#183 Frank Gubbels

Frank Gubbels

Lt Colonel

• Members
  • 666 posts
  • Interests:WW2 especially 101 Airborne division and 30th Old Hickory division. <br />Watching soccer and cycling.

Posted 15 February 2012 - 09:55 PM

Johnny Cash - Walk the Line:

We are paratroopers. We are supposed to be surrounded.

Captain Winters in Bastogne 1944.

Liberation of Noorbeek and Roy Booher tribute:
http://www.12-09-1944.nl/index_en.php

#184 civilwargal

civilwargal

Major

• Members
  • 362 posts
  • Interests:The American Civil War, reading, travel, cooking.

Posted 16 February 2012 - 06:31 PM

"Key to the Highway"

Got the key to the highway
I'm billed out and bound to go
Gotta leave it runnin baby
Cause walkin is much too slow.
"Outside of a dog a book is man's best friend, inside of a dog, it's too dark to read" Groucho Marx

#185 verow

verow

Major General

• Members
  • 1434 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 07:40 PM

Vee

#186 CaptO

CaptO

Resident Marine

• Members
  • 1338 posts
  • Interests:-Exploring Okinawa with the family
    -Model Rockets with the boys (Not in Okinawa)
    -Shooting (Not in Okinawa outside of military, of course)
    -1/35 scale plastic modeling - mainly German WWII. You can't deny they had the coolest gear! Although they weren't as cool when used against you.
    -World War II (since I was in grade school)

Posted 06 April 2012 - 03:35 PM

This may be too much for some, but:

Also this serves as another embedded music test. . . Which worked!

Edited by CaptO, 06 April 2012 - 03:36 PM.

Maj Todd O.
トッド オブレオン
USMC
Grandson of LTC John O'Brien, CO 2832nd Bn, 540th

(No USMC endorsement of opinions implied)

#187 Walt's Daughter

Walt's Daughter

Otherwise known as "M1"

• Admin
  • 11308 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 10:12 PM

That was one of my very favorite albums, way back when. Now that brings back memories.
Marion J Chard

Marion Chard

#188 Walt's Daughter

Walt's Daughter

Otherwise known as "M1"

• Admin
  • 11308 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 10:12 PM

And yes, after this upgrade, I am able to post and embed video too. Life is good!
Marion J Chard

Marion Chard