• Announcements

• Walt's Daughter

Upgrade July 26,2017   07/27/17

We had an upgrade to the system this morning and I had to temporarily disable the theme/colors/look-feel of the forum. The forum was acting strangely and was moving along at a snails pace, so had to perform some tests. After I disabled all the customizations, things improved immensely, so... I am hoping to add our colors back, but till then...bear with me. Thanks!
    • Walt's Daughter

Advertisers   08/12/17

If you would like to advertise on my VI Corps site, please let me know. However, all ads must be directly related to WWII. Are you an author? Are you conducting tours? Are you a researcher? Prices are very reasonable, for aren't we here to benefit each other? Looking forward to hearing from you. 

Viewers, please note, there WILL NOT be giant pop-up ads on my site. Nothing infuriates me more than going to someone's site and having to scroll past obnoxious, in your face ads or ones that are stuck in the middle of articles, forcing you to scroll further down the page to see the rest of the paragraphs. They will be tasteful, appropriately places small banners.
Walt's Daughter

Tony's 100th birthday bash video

Received this from Carl Stefanelli, Tony's son. What a great video and how inspiring.

All

I thought you might enjoy this video of Dad's big birthday party. Carl Furtado is the co-star!! I already sent to him.
Please pass it along to the people I missed....
Carlcleardot.gif