dr deuce

another new member

My name is Stephen Keith. I live in Pembroke, NH USA. I am an amateur WW2 historian and re-enactor. I also have an extensive collection of WW2 Historic Military Vehicles (HMVs) and other items.

A few years ago, I saw the History Channel episodes on the 291st. In honor what they did,I stenciled all my HMVs that could have been in the 291st, as being in that great unit. I also spoke with Col Pergin and sent him a picture of my 'fleet' with his unit markings on them.

You can see some of my HMVs at: http://ww2movievehicles.com

Thanks

Steve

post-558-0-81868700-1389915613_thumb.jpg

Hey Stephen:

Love your work. Always thrilled to see vehicles restored. They look wonderful.

I too had the pleasure of speaking with the Colonel a few years back. He was so unassuming. He actually asked about my dad and his service. Took a real interest and said that my dad was a real asset to the war effort. I also have two signed books from him in my collection - A real honor.

Look forward to talking with you. Thanks for joining.

Back again - Just read this on your site:

Do you have a movie, or commercial that needs WW2 military vehicles, or equipment, or re-enactors? Maybe you are doing a web site and want a nice touch or a video with some action. How about any of these items not only from WW2 but from Korea, or Vietnam, or Iraq? We can supply them all.

Wow, maybe I can use some footage for part two of my documentary. That's a thought.

Where to you live in New England? We are having a WWII reunion in north of Stone Harbor, NJ next September. :pdt12:

Three years ago I planned a surprise for "my boys", as I so affectionately call them, in PA. A group of re-enactors I knew from the net, brought several vehicles and we took the guys and their families on a route through town. They had a blast and so did we. It would be fun to try something like that again. Anyway, it's a thought.

Here's a few of the pics from that reunion. Still makes me smile.

post-2-0-73981100-1389959238_thumb.jpg

post-2-0-76371000-1389959243_thumb.jpg

post-2-0-46084600-1389959247_thumb.jpg

post-2-0-63712700-1389959253_thumb.jpg

Wow, that must have been sme great kind of photographer to have shot all those pictures! ;)

Ya, wasn't he though????